Directionals/Emergency Flashers

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Directionals/Emergency Flashers
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:04:07 -0400
Well now the big problem area seems to be the directionals and emergency
flashers.  The emergency flashers only work on the drivers side and the
directionals don't work at all.  I've done a bit of the usual trouble
shooting.  Cleaned the fuse, checked for power etc.  I'm going to try to
start at the steering column and trace things and see what I find.
Probvably a bad ground or a dirty contact.  Just wondered if anyone has had
a similar experieince and if I should expect anything other than a dirty
contact to be the problem...

If the flasher is dead will that cause the directionals to not work?

Could the four way flasher be partially dead?

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm