Re: fuel injection

To: "Jurgen Hartwig" <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: fuel injection
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 23:07:41 -0700
A quick scan of any of the Japanese/Euro car performance/enthusiast
magazines will turn up several companies making generic FI systems that can
be installed and programmed with a laptop computer into any vehicle.  All
you need is a couple of grand (US$) for the purchase, and either a lot of
time or money to program it for the engine's requirements...
See Accel DFI/Haltech/Holley et al...
Saw an article several years ago about a guy that installed a boneyard
Renault FI system into an MGB.
Scott Pontius
etc, etc.