MGA radiator Q

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA radiator Q
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:23:04 -0500
Has anyone seen the new Moss sales paper yet?  Do they have MGA radiators
on sale?  I know that they were on sale cheap last month but I didn't need
one last month, I need one now :-(

Also, any input on the quality of the new Moss rad vs the original or any
suggestions on recore instructions would be appreciated.

Early feedback has the cost of fixing this radiator approaching the cost of
a Moss replacement.  I have never had an overheating problem and I don't
want to start having one now.  With everything that has happened this year,
this will be the third load of antifreeze I have run through the A so at
least no one can accused me of coolant system neglect.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA missing some really perfect top down weather.