Portland, Oregon Events, Dick Criswell

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Portland, Oregon Events, Dick Criswell
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: 2 Sep 1998 20:21:31 -0000
The Portland ABFM is coming up this weekend, over 500 cars pre registered.
For details about the event you can go to the following web site
http://www.abgm-pdx.com.

Then on September 19th, the Portland MG Clubs Winery Tour. Meet at Oregon
City Shopping Center at the intersection of 99E (McLoughlin) & I-205, at
10am. We will be on the road at 10:30. The first stop will be at Marquam
Hill Vineyards. They have a nice area to picnic down by their lake; there
are only a few tables so you should bring a blanket.  Next we are off to
Stangland Cellars, to get there we'll go through several small towns and
cross the Willemette River at the Wheatland Ferry. . Our third and final
stop will be at Bethel Heights Vineyard.

For those that want to make it a two day event, we will head on down to
Corvallis for the night. On Sunday we will visit a few wineries around the
Corvallis area before heading back to Portland. We will be staying at the
MacPherson Inn Bed and Breakfast they can be reached at (541) 753-2955.
Information about other lodging in Corvallis can be found at
http://www2.visitcorvallis.com/ccvb/ccvb-lodging.htm, or by calling the
Corvallis Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 334-8118.

If you have any questions please contact me at (503) 654-2870 or
laner@teleport.com.

-----

Several of Dick's cars are going to be sold at the ABFM this weekend. From
what I've heard there will be atleast a couple of Z series Magnettes (one a
varitone) and his blown TC. At the GoF West in Ventura Dick told me that
these cars had been stored up in this area for many years, so the
conditions may be kind of questionable.

Cheers, Lane