Re: TD vibration

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net
Subject: Re: TD vibration
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 08:52:57 EDT
Hi Dave,
  After I replaced the rear engine mounts in my TD, a vibration was
suddenly missing. My guess is that it was there for so long that I had
become accustomed to it, but its absence is certainly nice.
 The rubber bushings on the engine stabiliser bar don't last very long
either, if the rocker cover gasket leaks oil on them. (not that this
would ever happen in a TD). If they perish, engine vibration can move
into the chassis
Bob