Re: Sad GT in NE

Subject: Re: Sad GT in NE
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:10:55 -0500
I've got a good engine in a '73 MGBGT that I will sell for $250 -- and I'm
located
about 30 miles east of Kansas City, which should be an easy days drive from NE
(depending on where you live.  The engine only has about 60,000 miles on it,
runs
with good oil pressure and doesn't smoke (at least it didn't 2 years ago when I
last started it.  The car had been damaged by an interior fire and sat for
several
years.  When I got it I pulled the spark plugs and saw that they looked good,
so I
took the time to squirt oil in the cylinders, pour it on the valve train and
turn
the engine over by hand, to help prevent any damage, before starting it.  The
engine is still in the car, I can pull it or you can have the whole car for
(including the engine) for $300.

You can E-Mail me or call me at 816-230-5781 (home), 913-573-7355 (work) or page
me 913-928-0414.  I'll be at the Kansas City All British Car Show all day
Saturday
and Sunday, but I will be home evenings and Monday.

Kevin Brown   '71 MGB  '74 MGB  '74 TR6
Odessa, MO