Re: mg present for my papa

To: apfau@ismi.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mg present for my papa
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 17:49:05 -0400
I just got a nifty little book in the mail from Bob Howard. In it was a
list of MG goodies,
any one of which would make a NICE gift !. Bob, if you'd like to send the
lady a list of "goodies"
and prices, I sure she'd find what she's looking for...

Oh yeah, Thanks for sending me the Info and CTMG booklet !

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget