nother new B 4 me

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: nother new B 4 me
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 06:38:02 -0500 (CDT)
This is the morning I've been waiting for of several weeks. I have
bought many cars in the last few years and still get a magical feel on
the day I'm bring one home. This one is a 74 CB BGT. I have never owned
a GT before and am excited about getting this one. It's supposed to be
"good to go" as is and is very solid but cosmeticly is very needy.
So this brings my current holdings to:

58 Austin A95 - project in waiting
72 MGB - which belongs to Adam, my son but he can not have on campus
74 MGBGT - with any luck, on road by week's end
75 MGB - The car I'm seen most in
76 MGB - engine rebuild in progress
76 Midget - project in waiting
79 MGB - project in progress