Re: Tyres for MGB: 185/70 a problem?

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Tyres for MGB: 185/70 a problem?
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:57:38 +0200
Thanks all for the input on choosing the tyre size.

Allthough my wire wheels are 4 1/2 inch wide, I will try the 185's.
I discussied this with the supplier this morning, and he said it is not
impossible. I will let the list know how the results are.

Rene

--
Rene and Marion van Maanen      If everything seems to be going well,
Netherlands Europe              you obviously don't know

SOHC #252 sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]
                              Honda CB750K2 ['75]
MG list mgs@autox.team.net    MGB GT ['68]