[NC} Re: Big MGA event

To: MGSMGBGT@aol.com, Lawrie@britcars.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: [NC} Re: Big MGA event
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:38:26 -0500
Before Chattanooga I used some of my favorite search engines to find some
neat Mom'n Pop places that weren't on the big 'list' pages. Some "in the
forrest and on the river" for about $10. There are less motor homes and big
campers there and are much more cozy that the big parts. Just a thought.....

Many of these little places have a small listing somewhere and an e-mail
address OR a phone number. When the date draws nearer, I'll do some looking
around. More sites will be up by then.

Then use MapQuest or MapBlast to see exactly where they're located in
relation to the host hotel...

BTW, that new site that's being advertised

http://www.snap.com

is super. I think they're going up 'against' yahoo, only they have a FINE
search engine. Easier to use that altavista and not as cumbersome as
dogpile.com

With snap it's much easier to exclude words that keep busying up the works
on a search .

.02

Carol