Re: Cleaning the gas tank

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>, "Hans Duinhoven" <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Subject: Re: Cleaning the gas tank
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:17:28 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>

>If the tank is rusted out, don't bother with it, get a new stainless steel
>unit.  Make sure to get one with anti-sloshing baffles.

FYI -- I replaced the tank in the C/GT with a VB part a few years ago. It
wasn't stainless and didn't have any baffles. It was reasonable priced,
though, and has worked well.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
"Why are married women heavier than single women? Single women come home,
see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's
in bed and go to the fridge!" -- Ms. Lament