looking for small parts

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: looking for small parts
From: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:39:27 -0400
Hello listers! The B is roadworthy and racking up the miles at last! Now
I'm looking for a couple of the parts that disappeared during the
rebuild session this summer. Anyone have these to sell?

1)  socket - top frame and tonneau bow (1) (attaches with hood frame to
side of cockpit)
2)  sun visors (2)

TIA . . . . btw, the problem with the "swerve" with throttle on/off was
loose u-bolts on the spring I installed. I failed to re-tighten them
when the car was taken off the jack stands. Thanks for the help, it's
running straight & solid now!

Gary
74B