RE: looking for small parts

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: looking for small parts
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:22:00 -0400
Gary;
Don't have any visors but I think I have the socket you are looking for.
If I remember correctly it's black. What type of frame do you have? Does
it matter? Are you also looking for a tonneau bow? I know of these but
have never seen or had reason to use them. I guess they are foe the long
tonneau, I use mine without, no problem. Seems they were expensive also
(Moss) I think you could make them locally if one had the dimensions.
Also where are you? I am in Gander, Newfoundland, Canada, almost as far
east as you can get. E-mail me and let me know.

Andy Proudfoot 77B, 67B parts car
proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA