Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ

To: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 05:54:58 -0400
Philip Hubbard wrote:

> Anyone going to Fallfest in Dover, NJ this Saturday?  I can't commit to the
> longer drive and time commitment of Watkins Glen, though that sounds like
> the place to be so I hope to make it up to Dover on Saturday.
>
> If I make it, I'll be wearing my list hat and will have the 1974 Damask
> Midget wither parked near the show or actually in the show.  Would love to
> meet anyone there.
>
> Philip
> 1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos

I'm off to the Glen in about a half hour!

Dont ya just hate it when people schedule events on the same weekend.
As a member of the Eastern NY MGA Club, one of the sponsoring
clubs of Fallfest at Moss, Ill certainly voice my displeasure
with the powers that be.

Sorry wont get to meet you Phil.  For anyone going to the Glen
I have my List Hat in the car and will be wearing it.

Safety fast!
Rick

<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.html>