Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:57:08 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>I thought that was next Sat.  I might make it but I have some prior
commitments
>that need to be juggled.  If someone has gone before, what is the swap
meet
>like.
>--
>William M. Gilroy
>77 Midget which could use some small second hand parts
>E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com
>Telephone: 732-957-4775
>Fax:       732-957-4775

Fallfest is tomorrow and it is a long standing tradition that it rain
on the day of this show. I believe last year was a complete wash. The
weather forecast is looking promising for tomorrow. If vendors are half
of the spring events, it's worth going, for those who are hunting
parts.

I'm towing my brother-in-law's 1929 Ford Bus from Goshen to L.I.
tomorrow so it can attend a show on Sunday. It most resently took 1st
at the annual Goshen Blue Ribbon Car Show. Before we get into any
"should the driveshaft be removed?" stuff /it's going flatbed / so
driveshaft is a non-issue.

I will be at both the MG on the Rocks, Bel Aire, MD show and MGs at
Mercer, Doylestown, PA show.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch