RE: MG's at Mercer

To: miker15@juno.com, mgrick@ptd.net,
Subject: RE: MG's at Mercer
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 98 14:37:36 UT
I've put the request in with the SO and she has given me the official Okey
Dokey for attending both the rocks and the mercer shows.  I may have some
difficulty getting to the mercer show cause I got 3 soccer games that day
(like Mike says, "there's too many kids around here").  Hopefully, C you at
both events with hats and badges (and probably a few of my kids as well).

Dr. Doug

PS - Larry, I'm with Rick on the beer for votes scam.  I'm wondering though,
where are you going to fit a cooler large enough for all that beer in the
Midget???