msg for BERT OTTEN

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: msg for BERT OTTEN
From: "Danko Roozemond" <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:25:38 +0100
sorry to bomb the list but I havent his e-mail adress or phonenumber handy

So the rain has been pooring down. As the english say it raining dogs and cats.
whell aperantly it rained a whole ZOO and some more.

This night the cars in a glasshouse flooded, they where all drowned. some till
the bottom, lucky ones, some till just into the car and some almost halfway the
doors. You get the picture.

Among the drowned cars where several mg's. Franks car was able to drive and
hasn't gotten that much water in his car. My fiat 500 was realy wet even the
seats were drowned, you get the picture.

BERT OTTEN your car is also on higher ground, frank v dalen has towed the car
out. It seems reasonable dry but go and see for yourself SOON.

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (small and slow :56 mph max, good fun to drive, needs drying)
MG BGT '72   (the real daily driver, but in urgent need of TLC)