MG related B-day present

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG related B-day present
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 07:15:39 -0400 (EDT)
Well, yesterday was my birthday.  After as many birthdays as I have had, they
are uneventful, which after a certain age you look forward to.

The wife surprised me.  My present was a tonneau cover for the B.

It is a Robbins.  I've seen quite a few posts on how well various tonneau
covers fit out of the box.  The Robbins came with all the snaps in a package,
so if it doesn't fit I suppose it is my fault.

I have been after her for years to buy MG me presents, but she never had the
fever until this year when the car finally got on the road.  Next year I'll
have to hint around for a set of alloys!