MGB Parts F.S. UK

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Parts F.S. UK
From: Jonathyme@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:28:48 EDT
My friend who lives in Kent, U.K. has the following parts to sell. If you are
interested pass I can pass messages or your telephone number on:

Black Hardtop (tatty condition, needs TLC)

Banjo Rear Axle, complete withg diff and drums etc (good condition)

GRP Early Roadster n/side front wing (tatty condition, suit racer)

Early steel Roadster n/side front wing x 2 (fair condition, one has small
dent, other a bit rusty)

Genuine Rover chrome front bumper (nearly new, VGC, very small scratch)

Alloy Bonnet (good condition, no distortion at hinges, small split in front
edge)

Cylinder head (good condition)

Front Rubber Bumper (fair condition, no armature)

Chrome spinners- four 'nut-shaped' (good condition)

Chrome spinners- four 'two-eared' (fair, probably re-chrome).

Thanks
Jonathan