RE: Westminster Vt Show

To: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>, <MGMagnette@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Westminster Vt Show
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:39:14 -0400
I have been on several occasions!  It's a beuatiful ride from where I live
in Massachuseetes up Rt12 through NH and then North from Keene!  Don't know
If I will be going this year depends on family obligations but if we don't
go to Maine my boy and I will probably go...

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm