Re: few things

To: Ben Carufel <bphotoman@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: few things
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:50:17 -0400
Ben Carufel wrote:

> on my 70 BGT do i have the SU or hif carburettors??...

  If you have external float bowls (little pint-sized cups
on the side of the carb) then they are HS. If not, HIF.

> ....awesome....if anyone has pictures of their 70 BGT i would love to
> see them..

  I have a web site full of pics of my 70 roadster. I just
repainted it today actually, see earlier post.

> i am thinking of repainting my B, any suggestions....the
> original is primrose yellow....but im partial to red or
> BRG...thanks.....well....good evening.....

  I had the same decision. My car is originally primrose
yellow, which is a little too dated looking for me. It
was white when I got it, I repainted it white, didn't like
it, and repainted it dark metallic pearl blue.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca