Re: Where are you?

To: Casagrande <casagrande@easynet.ca>
Subject: Re: Where are you?
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:56:47 -0700
Word on the street is that neil.cairns@virgin.net said:
> I'm in the process of buying a MGB, but I would like information on
> obtaining parts for it.  Can anyone tell me where I could get part catalogues?

Get a catalogue from Moss at 1-800-667-7872 and Victoria British at
1-800-255-0088.  You should probably build a relationship with a local
garage as well for bits and pieces you need RIGHT NOW, and whatever
servicing is over your head.

Neil wrote:
> Actually, I am beginning to spot the ISP names for areas, but 'easynet'
> is a new one to me. Does 'ca' mean Canada?

Yup...

".ca" Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)