Re: Odd Things Found In Cars

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Odd Things Found In Cars
From: "David Stecher" <davidandmichelles@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 13:50:35 -0500
When I bought my '73 BGT I had to clean out the storage places behind the
rear wheels.  Some DPO had the car Zebarted and all the stuff had run down
over the years and settled intheese spots.  I found:

    Several coins. approx two hand fulls. too dirty to clean and keep.
    two (2) needles to inflate balls ( footballs..etc)
    about 20 sunflower seeds
    several cigertte butts
    one unopened (thank god) condom.
Dave