Re: Odd Things Found In Cars

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Odd Things Found In Cars
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:22:15 -0400
    When I got my '77 home, the interior was full of leaves and crap.  I
found about 6 bucks worth of pennies and a condom wrapper in the interior of
the car.  When I finally figured out which key worked the trunk, I found
about 20 dried lizards.  Seems they worked their way in through the holes
for the plate lamps and perished in the Florida heat...I think I still have
one or two in my garage somewhere, if anybody wants to taste one...8-)

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/