Re: Canada/USA Tour - CAAR-GB

To: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@cast.navnet.net>
Subject: Re: Canada/USA Tour - CAAR-GB
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:21:44
At 10:09 PM 9/23/98 -0300, Bob Hamilton wrote:
>.... 28 participants from the CAAR-GB (Club of Ancient Automobiles and
Rallies - Great Britian) who as of today, have set out on a tour that will
take them from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Orlando, Florida during the next
four weeks. ....
>       They are a wonderful group and I'm sure they would look forward to
meeting other car enthusiasts and clubs along their route. The itinerary
for their trip can be found at their web site:

>       http://www.btinternet.com/~caargb/

I checked out this web site, and while it does list the sequence of
locations and hotels, it is not specific on dates.  I'm estimating their
arrival in Niagra Falls around September 30.  I may like to join them there
for a visit, and also maybe travel along with the convoy for a day or two.
Can I get enough information to know where and when to find the group?  And
is it possible to get in touch with anyone in the group while they are on
the road?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and a real youngster with that group)