Re: Cylinder Head Replacement 73B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cylinder Head Replacement 73B
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 00:14:47 -0700
Nick Coleman wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> The bolts are 7/16, fine thread.  I couldn't find allen heads that big, so I
> put in a normal bolt.
>
> Nick
>
> > On Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:19:02 -0700, Nick Coleman wrote:
> >
> > >     - Believe the air injection holes take 7/16 allen head bolt
> > (correct?).
> >
> > Sorry not to answer any of your questions, but if this is indeed
> > correct, please
> > let me know.  (Also thread?)
> >
> > The PO just cut my rail off and welded it shut at one end.  I
> > would like to remove the rail.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > --
> > Andrew Lundgren
> > lundgren@iname.com

I ordered some from a place called Flying Circus down here in Durham NC.
Only after checking out every Pro Hardware,Lowe's, and Home Depot for
twenty miles...Oh yeah, and I tried Ace as well. they can be reached at
http://www.flyingcircuscars.com   Give them a try, they have been
helpful for me, and each week has found them UPSing (sic) me a new
package of goodies for the Austin.
thanx Mark Snowdon
69 Sprite( of which I am just it's keeper and patron)
73 Midget, and 79 Midget (my children) and looking to add a MGA to the
stable soon.