Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....
From: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:09:58 -0600
I'm with Nory on this one as far as the climate goes, my mother-in-law
lives in Ky, that is one hot, humid place.  I will stay out here in the dry
mid-western
states! (Colorado, Utah, Wy. that would be; not the middle-east Ohio and
such...)

I read an article in the paper that they were having problems with a disease in
Ky
spread by eating squirrel brains....  Gotta wonder about that if you are not
acustom
to such animals being used as food...

--
Andrew Lundgren