Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:59:37 EDT
Agreed, Dan.
 But you know, I often wonder if the reason why this sort of thing goes
on, may not be simply the "Green Eyed Monster"?
 After all, we've got the best looking ladies (and true ladies), the best
drinking whiskey  (See also Tennessee Sour Mash), the best climate and
we're slowly acquiring all the major corporations as well. (well, maybe
that isn't so good,come to think of it)
 Have you ever noticed, though that all those people who make fun of us,
tend to retire to the South?
 Really, have you ever heard of anyone "retiring to New York City"?
:>)
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 19:06:58 -0500 "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
writes:
>I guess we're the last "group" that it's still politically correct to
>pick
>on. Good thing we're also the last "group" that can laugh at
>themselves. :)
>Despite the fact that many have college degrees, contribute to society
>and
>actually live in dwellings with concrete foundations. (Although this
>military housing is about as close as I've ever come to a trailer!)
>Dan
>73 B
>

>>I DO NOT CONDONE OR AGREE WITH ANYTHING STATED HEREIN

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.