(No LBC) Out of hand thread..Things A Southerner..

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: (No LBC) Out of hand thread..Things A Southerner..
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:47:13 -0500
This thread is getting out of hand.
Southern kids are apparently smarter than Yankees, too. I did it from the
opposite bank of the creek or from a high point above the canal.
We were training the gators for environmental purposes -- to hate the
carpetbaggers and stupid tourists. A wild animal tamed is a more dangerous
animal. You Yankees get bit often because you think all animals think like
dogs and should be treated as such...Dogs are for couches and hunting
critters. Critters are for the woods, you city types....sheesh...
We learn early what fast legs and guns are for.
Dan
73 B