Re: BGT Line Drawing

To: arm@bc.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: BGT Line Drawing
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 05:33:52 EDT
On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:48:53 -0700 (PDT) Ross MacPherson
<arm@bc.sympatico.ca> writes:
>Greetings List,
>
>Does anyone have a sideview line drawing of a chrome bumper GT?  I'm
>looking
>for something with a fair amount of detail to experiment with colour /
>wheel
>combinations.
>
>TIA,
>Ross   MacPherson
>TC 3528
>Surrey, BC, Canada

Sorry i cant help you with the drawing but if you want to save time just
look at Clausagers book - a Black Tulip GT with chrome rostyles -
UNBEATABLE COMBINATION! - anyone out there got one?

mike robson
69 roadster (black on black w/painted wires)
70 BGT (flame red w/powder wires)
53 Riley (black with silver sides and bloody great whitewalls!)