re: new question???

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: new question???
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 07:46:24 -0400
Just a general note, don't go to a 165 degree thermostat if you have a
Stromberg with the automatic choke.  The autochoke is designed to cease and
desist at 175 degrees.  If you're running a 165 degree thermostat, you are
likely to get into a situation where the choke is always partially on.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net

>Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:20:59 EDT
>From: MYLDN@aol.com
>Subject: new question???

>ok, now that my dash pot oil question has been hashed out, my next
question
is
>about temp. my 73B runs at normal durring all hiway driving. but any time
>get into any city stop and go traffic it creeps up untill close to the
dreeded
>hot mark. the radiater has been replaced with a new one with a larger
>capacity. the rest SEEMS to be ok. it will cool down ok as soon as I can
run
>it at higher speeds. our local temp has been in the 80's not that
bad.mixture
>is about 50/50. I bought a 165 thermostat but havent installed yet, should
I?