Re: Motor hot at high speed - Was "new question???"

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Subject: Re: Motor hot at high speed - Was "new question???"
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:53:41 -0500
Matt:
My 73 does the same exact thing you describe and I've gone through
everything in the cooling system except the water pump. I think it sounds
like you have a normal B, and you just have to keep your eye on the the
guages as you normally would for unusual fluctuations, change the fluids
regularly, etc..

Dan
73 B