Re: dash loom question

To: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Subject: Re: dash loom question
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:13:53 -0700
Word on the street is that ENRIQUE CLAURE said:
> Hi Mgers, I have finished wireing my dash loom and have a free red white and
> a black cable that I dont know where should go. Any ideas. I have everything
> pluged up to the dash rehostat. Could it be that these two are supposed to
> be loose for an accesory or something? Only free connectors are on the
> firwall next to the voltage reg unit but I dont think so. Thanks a mill for
> the input Enrique.

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/service/lucas-colours.html

a) Sidelamp fuse to right-hand side and rear lamps
b) Sidelamp fuse to panel light rheostat
c) Fuse to panel light switch or rheostat
d) Fuse to fibre optic source

I think you can safely rule out "d".  Have you bypassed the panel light
dimmer knob thing?  Maybe that's it.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)