Re: True or False (and Barney's web site)

To: barneymg@ntsource.com (Barney Gaylord)
Subject: Re: True or False (and Barney's web site)
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 00:26:26 -0400 (EDT)
Barney wrote:
>However, there area a few exceptions to
>my own rules. What do you (all) think of
>the CAAR-GB Canada/USA tour
>information and pictures? I put those
>pictures on my site partly because the
>MGA with an attitude had a rousting
>good time in the process of obtaining
>those pictures, but also because the
>CAAR-GB web site is not currently
>posting much information about the
>progress of the rally. I expect to remove
>all that stuff shortly after the rally is
>completed, hoping the CAAR-GB site will >pick up and use the pictures
so I can free >up the space.

It was a great idea!  I've already sent your URL to people in Florida
(who may have already contacted you) who want to meet up with the group
down there.  When they wanted to know what the cars were, there was your
website with the pictures and everything!  Barney, they ought to pay you
a promotional fee or something for that.  I'll bet they get a lot more
clubs meeting up with them along the way because of it.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger