Re: True or False (and Barney's web site)

To: dresden@tiac.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: True or False (and Barney's web site)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 01:22:53
At 06:01 PM 10/7/98 -0400, dresden@tiac.net wrote:

>....I bought my first Japanese car about 2 years ago, .... After a new
starter and alternator .... and then a new power steering pump .... and
then having to remove the gas tank because .... I won't mention the make
but let's just say I haven't exactly loved what this everyday people's car
has done for me. I asked for it, I got it  (...do you remember that jingle?)

Sure.  "You asked for it, you got it, bend over."  Occasionally I find
myself browsing about a used car lot.  Whenever I have a thought about
paying $400 for a Japanese or German alternator I have a tendency to walk
the other way.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude