RE: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?

To: "'WSpohn4@aol.com'" <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Subject: RE: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?
From: "Singleton, William" <Singleton@mail.ccsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:47:13 -0400
My wife's '52 TD, now in numerous pieces in the garage and basement, was
purchased for her when she was in college.  I am prohibited from saying when
that was, but they were the third owners of this car.  She has been the
registered owner of this car since then.
She drove the car to college, but had to quit because it kept getting
stripped.  Her father drove it as his primary vehicle well into the '80s and
intermittently until about '90.  We took it back in the early '90s and have
been working on restoring it off and on (mostly off) since then.

Bill Singleton
'77 MGB
('52 TD in pieces)