Re: Tree sap on paint

To: "BDurgin1@aol.com" <BDurgin1@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Tree sap on paint
From: "Andrew Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:15:43 -0600
You may be able to use a hair dryer to warm it up and then wipe it off.
Someone dripped hot-glue plastic on my B;  just a few
drops.  I was doing the fingernail method until a small bit of paint came
off...  Then I got a heat gun and tried again.  That
worked.  I would first try on your kids wagon or something like that however....

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@iname.com