MGB leaf springs and coil springs.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB leaf springs and coil springs.
From: Sclif1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:13:17 EDT
1. Looking for input regarding replacement of the leaf springs and coil
springs on my 72 MGB. Any recommendations about where I should buy these
components to achieve the the original factory ride height? We're sagging
here! ( low rider )
2. I have 155 SR 14 tires. What recommendations are there for tire size? They
are due for replacement now. Suggestions are welcome.
3. Engine and transmission additives. What's the going trend here on MGBs?
(Slick 50, etc.)

Thanks in advance for the info.
Steve   ( Harvest Gold 72 MGB, yes it's an ugly color to everyone but I love
it! )