Re: MGB leaf springs and coil springs.

To: Sclif1@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB leaf springs and coil springs.
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 21:51:53 -0400
> 2. I have 155 SR 14 tires. What recommendations are there for tire size? They
> are due for replacement now. Suggestions are welcome.

I am probably in the minority here on tire sizes but I love the look of
my 165/14s. I just had to replace the 1980 vintage Dunlops and spent
much time surfing for tires of that size. Try coker.com (coker tire),
Britshwirewheel.com, and universaltire.com . I eventually went with
Michelin XAS's from coker for about 87$ per, I was unable to find XZXs
although the 165/15 size still grows on trees from what I could tell,
the 165/14 supply is drying up fast. I think coker might have some
155/14s around they have an extensive on line catalog. Hope this helps.

Carl F
67B (baby has new shoes)