Re: Moss dropped MGA paint codes...

To: <MGMagnette@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Moss dropped MGA paint codes...
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:16:52 -0700
John........

Sorry, I don't have access to the color codes you need but I can answer
Question No. 2. The original seals were 2-part, a rubber bulb portion and a
furflex channel to hold it to the lip, aided, I believe, with some clips
over the rubber portion.

However, the fuzzy furflex - as used on MGBs and other cars - looks so like
the original stuff that most people use it. (It's cheaper and easier to
install, too!)

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center