Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 22:41:13 EDT
On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:13:04 -0500 (CDT) drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch) writes:

>Just two weeks ago they were all in on the Doylestown show. Well
>Eileen
>and I are still going and bringing at least one other couple in an MGB
>
>from Long Island with us. Things are not looking up for having the GT
>B'n ready but the roadster is good to go. I'm sure I'll see some of
>you
>there.
>
>Safety Fast,
>David Deutsch

Wimps? WIMPS?? - I SHOULD SAY NOT!!.....what kind of gauntlet is being
thrown down here???
my excuse is that my wife wont let me go! - hehe - well perhaps a bit
wimpish!
BUT LARRY AND DOUG ARE WORSE - they live in the neighbourhood!

mike robson
69 roadster(which wouldve kicked all yer arses if it had permission to
go!)
70 BGT
53 Riley

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]