Re: Looking for MGA radio mounting bits

To: Dave Ahrendt <ahrendt@agfa.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for MGA radio mounting bits
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:38:17 -0400 (EDT)
        These radio's were held in the same way modern ones are. On each
side of the radio there should be a small screw hole about a 10-32 if I
recall. If the mounting brackets are missing, which I assume they are,
then you can make new ones out of sheet metal or a plain angle bracket.
The back is held via a metal band with a bunch of holes in it. You can buy
the stuff at any hardware store. It attaches to a small bolt on the back.
...Art