RE: 1969 MGB wheel bearing problem

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Subject: RE: 1969 MGB wheel bearing problem
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:47:08 -0400 (EDT)
        How about drilling through the bearing until it falls apart? Using
a new drill it shouldn't take long to see if it works. The other method
would be to use a puller such as a factory type that screws onto the hub.
I made one years ago from an old knock off and I recall someone recently
was going to make one using the same method.If you can't get a drill long
enough to try the first method then get an extension for $2 dollars at
Home Depot, this will give you about a foot of depth.
...Art