Coupes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Coupes
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 13:03:01 EDT
<<Question for MGA Coupe owners.  What color was the coupe dash painted before
it was covered up?  Was it the body color, or was it black.  Thanks,  Mike
Hirschman, 1960 MGA coupe,  Minneapolis>>

Now that really is an obscure point! To the best of my recollection, the dash
was painted body colour before the Ambla was applied. But I have to ask - why
do you need to know - how could it matter once the material is glued on?

Bill S.
Mk 2 deluxe