RE: schematic questions

To: dresden@tiac.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: schematic questions
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 22:30:02 +0200
Hi Nevin,

I did lots of work on the electrics on  my MGB GT early '71 using the Haynes
manual.
The schematics are o.k., but sometimes you get lost with unknown colours.
One thing I did was replacing all fittings, where the bullit connector pins
go into.
The U.S. climate had made these loosing all their flexible behaviours,
causing bad contacts all over the place (potential fire cause as well!).
I saw a few days ago a message with colours and their relative function.
Combined with each other I say go for the Haynes.

Cheers,

Hans

MGB GT '71

Polishing the fourth wirewheel - a painfull job, when over 10 years of dirt
is on it.......