Re: schematic questions

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: schematic questions
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 11:09:02 -0500
A tip I've found very helpful........
Been doing rewire work on a '64B, and called on my neighbor (an
electronics designer) for a lesson on using a multi-meter and running down
a fault. After about an hour of underdash work, I had to leave for a short
while. While I was gone, he had taken my Haynes manual to the local
Kinko's copy store and ran off about 50 copies of the wiring diagrams, as
well as enlargements of the specific sections that we were working. He
noted that you take the copies and use a highlighter for the wiring routes
you are presently working on. Found it much easier to hold a single sheet
rather than the whole manual while laying with my back on the floorpan.
Use a flexible refrigerator magnet to hold the sheet in place for
convenient viewing when working on other areas of the car. Best 3 dollar
timesaver I have ever spent.

Chris Rogers
'64B