Turn signals WHERE'S THE FLASHER?`

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turn signals WHERE'S THE FLASHER?`
From: "Paul A. Tegler, Jr" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:06:58 -0400
    I know the emergency flasher is behind the radio console.
the seat belt buzzer is mounted on the harness mount
behind the radio as well.
WHERE THE HECK IS THE NORMAL FLASHER MOUNTED.
My turn signals now only flash once every 30 seconds or so.
The lights are fine, no shorts, no opens.
I know the flasher is reliant on the current passing through
the flasher, so I suspect the flasher itself is bad.
but I can't find where it's mounted?
Any clues anyone?

em. flasher works ok cleaned the switch contacts as well traced power
through the column switch to the harness and back up the harness
to from the em. switch and flasher.
WHERE DID THEY STASH THE FLASHER UNIT?