Re: Turn signals WHERE'S THE FLASHER?`

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Paul A. Tegler, Jr" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signals WHERE'S THE FLASHER?`
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:30:21 -0500
Paul:
The relay for the turn signals is the same as the hazard relay, I believe.
If you remove and clean the hazard switch, (or replace it) I think that
might fix the problem. Hazards get used very seldom, so when you flick that
switch, it moves the corrosion around so that the signal relay is impeded at
the "normal" setting.
Sorry for the unscientific, poor attempt at help.
Wiser members of the list will flame me if I'm wrong, I'm sure. ;)
Dan
73 B