RE: 73B - Electrical Problem (Now just Brake light)

Subject: RE: 73B - Electrical Problem (Now just Brake light)
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 17:10:04 -0700
I went through all the connectors in the engine compartment and the fuse box
connectors putting di-electric grease on each.  That solved the problems
with the tail lights.

But, not the brakes.  I took the switch off the brake box and put
di-electric grease on its electrical connectors.  So, the brakes continue to
be the problem.  Also, used the multi-meter to check connections, but now
juice...even at the brake box.

Have I found all the connectors:

Brake box - connector - connector by fuse box - fuse box - back end of car -
three way connector -  one wire to passenger brake light  & other wire to
driver side - connector - driver brake light

Where does the ground connect -- assume it is to the bolt that holds the
truck latch on or directly to the body via the light housing

Nick