Re: Starter Problem

To: <JRCATM@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Starter Problem
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:44:33 -0700
Sounds like a bad ground. Make sure you have a nice big earth cable
mounted from the engine to the bodywork and that the connection is
clean and secure.

I actually have two earth straps - 1 from top of gearbox housing to
firewall (the same point the battery earth is mounted) and one from
underneath the gearbox housing to the floor of the car. I know its overkill
but heck, it isn't much trouble.

Mike